Coated and Uncoated Stainless Steel Cable Ties
Product Type: Stainless Steel Cable Ties
Its self-locking head design speeds up installation and locks into place at any length along the tie body, providing a strong and durable method of cable bundling that can be used indoor, outdoor, and underground (including direct burial). The smooth surfaces and rounded edges assures cable protection and worker safety, to provide the ultimate support for network cables.
Material: 316 stainless steel for the most corrosive environments coated with polyester for insulation purpose, and a better outdoor application.
- Working (Operation) Temperature: -40℃–150℃
- Min Installation Temperature: -40℃
- Size: Any Length is available
- Water absorption: none
- Flammability: non-flammable
- Ultraviolet resistance: excellent
- Chemical resistance: excellent
- UL certified
- Available colour: Black