Product Type: Junction Box
- A multipurpose electrical junction enclosure that has been designed for use with the Wago 222 and 773 series terminal blocks.
- The Wagobox is easier to use, quicker to fit and more configurable than any other junction box of it’s size.
- It is the first of its type and redefines the standard for general purpose domestic and commercial junction boxes.
- Fast Installing a Wagobox can take as little as 25% of the time it takes to install a screw terminal style junction box. Cables are cut to size and connected outside the box. No awkward connections in a small space.
- Easy to use No screws or fiddly clamp bars.
- Cables slot into position and are secured in seconds.
- Uses simple to fit Wago pushwire and lever clamp terminals.
- Compact Dimensions: 39mm x 44mm x 108mm.
- Supports up to 6 cables. Fits through a 60mm diameter spot light hole.
- Configurable The integrated cable clamp can secure flex and 6242Y and 6243Y cables from 1.0mm² to 6.0mm² twin and earth.
- Robust cable grippers that can be configured in seconds to grip cables up to 8.00mm in diameter.
- Mix and match the Wago 222 and 773 terminal blocks to suit the job with up to 24 individual terminations.
- Professional Complies with BSEN60670-22. Meets all the requirements of the 17th Edition of BS7671