Concordia Technologies offers a range of cable designed specifically for marine and defence applications, including power and control.
Concordia Technologies supplies cables which comply with all the relevant marine standards.
IEC 60092, BS6883 and NEK 606 as well as IEC 60331 for fire resistance.
- Thin Wall Automotive Cable
- Flexible Battery Cable
- Trirated Cable
- Data Cable
- Composite Cable
- Control Cable > 100 cores
- UL 1426 Wet Rated Cable
- Sub Miniature – Multicore Cable
- Def Stan (Part 4) / 7-1-x Multi-core cables, unscreened or screened having 7/0.1mm conductors
- Def Stan (Part 4) / 7-2-x Multi-core cables, unscreened or screened having 7/0.2mm conductors
- Def Stan (Part 5) / 16-2-x Multi-core cables, unscreened or screened having 16/0.2mm conductors
We offer a complete solution for:
- Ship builders
- Drilling companies
- Marine installers